You’ll Never Know What To Expect When You Enter OUR Classroom!
- Excited children cheering battles fought by robotic Sumo Wrestlers
- LEGO robots recreating classic video games
- Stately castles being demolished by rapid-firing catapults
- Robotic animals that decide if intruders are edible before pursuing them around the room
- Students creating music with robotic instruments, or art with robotic tools
Project Bucephalus has been running robotics programs for children and adults since 2011. We offer an exciting program that caters to all skill levels, and builds interest in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) in unique ways!
Robo Camps run during school holidays, and are day-long workshops where students tackle larger robotics projects. Our “Introduction to MINDSTORMS®” course is designed for novice students, and our Advanced courses (different each time) are designed for those wanting a more complicated challenge.
Robo Clubs are weekly after-school classes, run at a variety of locations in Sydney, Wollongong, and the Shoalhaven. Regular lessons allow students to build skills rapidly. These classes are also ideal ways to support a FIRST® LEGO® League team.
Rocketing Girls Into Robotics is a FREE program STEM program for girls, offered in partnership with with the Rotary Club of Corrimal and the Commonwealth Department of Industry and Innovation. The program is a term-long series of classes offered to female students of the Illawarra.
Check out the links below for more information.